Product name : Black Cumin seed extract thymoquinone, Nigella Sativa seed extract, Thymoquinone
Chemical name : 2-methyl-5-(1-methylethyl)-2,5-cyclohexadiene-1,4-dione
CAS Number : 490-91-5
Appearance: Yellow brown powder/Oil
Specification : 0.1%-10% Black Cumin seed Oil
0.1%-99% Black Cumin seed Powder
Active ingredient : Thymoquinone
Black Cumin seed (Nigella Sativa seed) review /What is Black Cumin seed ?
Black cumin, also known as Nigella sativa, Black seeds and Kalonji, has been used by people for thousands of years. It is a part of the buttercup family and the seeds are dark, thin, and crescent-shaped when whole. Black cumin seeds are used as a seasoning spice in different cuisines worldwide. Besides their culinary uses, Black cumin seed has been revered as a medicinal herb with a wide range of healing capabilities for almost 4000 years.
So why Black Cumin seed (Nigella Sativa seed) can be a medicinal herb? because the seeds of the black cumin plant contain over 100 chemical compounds, which can treat a wide range of ailments, it contains: Nigellone, thymoquinone, beta sitosterol, myristic acid, palmitic acid, palmitoleic acid, stearic acid, oleic acid, linoleic acid, linolenic acid, arachidonic acid, protein, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B3, folic acid, calcium, iron, copper, zinc, phosphorous and so on ..
Black Cumin seed extract thymoquinone Thymoquinone review /What is Black Cumin seed extract thymoquinone Thymoquinone ?
Thymoquinone (CAS Number : 490-91-5) is a natural active ingredient found in the plant Black Cumin seed (Nigella Sativa seed) , it has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and anticancer properties , also , thymoquinone can act as a free radical and superoxide radical scavenger
Black Cumin seed extract thymoquinone (Nigella Sativa seed) benefits/functions :
- Anti-fatigue , Black Cumin seed contains L-Argine , which is has anti-fatigue property by stimulating body energy .
- Antibacterial effects
- Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant
- Anti-cancers , black cumin seed fights various cancers, such as pancreatic, prostate and liver cancer.
- Black cumin seed is anti-parasitic and can help alleviate seasonal symptoms of allergic rhinitis
- Black cumin seeds decrease high blood glucose levels by increasing the insulin sensitivity and glucose uptake by the cells
- Black cumin seed calms the nervous system, quells colic pain, stimulates excretion of urine and improves digestion.
- Helps in re-growing hair
- Increases the growth rate of bone marrow cells
- Improves digestion
- Manages blood pressure.
- Maintains immune system at a balance
- Treatment of skin disease, such as eczema, acne, psoriasis and boils.
- Promotes lactation ,increasing milk production in nursing mothers and increasing the flow of breast milk.
- Relieves pain , such as headache, toothache and arthralgia
- Stimulates urine production .
Most of the therapeutic properties of Black Cumin seed are related to Thymoquinone which is the major bioactive component in this plant, has been found to be particularly effective in reducing the size of existing tumors. In studies on rats and humans, researchers found that thymoquinone:
- Inhibited tumor growth by up to 50%
- Increased the growth of healthy bone marrow cells by 250%
- Helps to protect the body against damage from chemotherapy and radiation
- Has strong anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Aides in the production of natural interferon
- Can even deactivate or kill certain types of cancer cells, especially for pancreatic, prostate and liver cancer.
Black Cumin seed extract thymoquinone (Nigella Sativa seed) side effects :
Black Cumin seed is non-toxicity , it can be used without any negative side effects
Please contact us if any interest or question